Hoa Kỳ ngày 14 tháng 10 năm 2015
Văn Thư số: 0002-10142015/PNG/CN
Tố cáo: Cộng hòa Nhân Dân Trung Hoa xâm chiếm biển và đất đai của Việt Nam.
Nguyên đơn: Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời, kế thừa Việt Nam Cộng Hòa.
Bị cáo: Nước Cộng hòa Nhân Dân Trung Hoa và Chủ Tịch Tập Cận Bình
Chánh Án Tòa Hình Sự Quốc Tế
Quý vị Lãnh Đạo, Nguyên Thủ các Quốc Gia yêu chuộng công lý và hòa bình.
Kính thưa Quý vị:
Tôi là Đào Minh Quân, Thủ Tướng Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời (CPQGVNLT) đã đưa đơn kiện 19 tên đầu sỏ tội ác CSVN ngày 16/02/2013. Sau đó, ngày 30/08/2014 cũng đã kiện Tàu Cộng xâm lăng lãnh thổ Việt Nam tại tòa Hình Sự Quốc Tế. Hai đơn kiện này đã nhận được hồi đáp, và tòa án đã cho số hồ sơ liên hệ.
CPQGVNLT do ba (3) thế hệ người Việt Nam thành lập tại hải ngoại kể từ ngày 21/10/1990. Sau đó, đã được Chính Phủ Hoa Kỳ và Liên Hiệp 28 Quốc Gia Châu Âu thừa nhận.
(Hồ Sơ Đính Kèm)
Với tư cách Thủ Tướng Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời là người đại diện cho dân và kế thừa hợp pháp duy nhất của Việt Nam. Một lần nữa, tôi nêu lại đơn kiện nhà nước Cộng Hòa Nhân Dân Trung Hoa đã xâm lăng biển đảo của chúng tôi.
Với sự trợ giúp của công lý, xin được áp dụng pháp luật một cách công bằng, để đòi lại lãnh thổ Việt Nam mà Chính Phủ nước Cộng Hòa Nhân Dân Trung Quốc đang chiếm đoạt.
Nội vụ như sau:
Từ trước cho đến hôm nay, Trường Sa và Hoàng Sa là lãnh thổ của Quốc Gia Việt Nam. Các vị vua Gia Long, Minh Mạng, Thiệu Trị, Tự Đức của nước tôi đã liên tiếp quản trị hai quần đảo này. Năm 1858 thực dân Pháp xâm lược Việt Nam và tuyên bố là lãnh thổ của họ.
Sau khi Đệ Nhị Thế Chiến chấm dứt, Hiến chương Liên Hiệp Quốc có hiệu lực vào ngày 24 tháng 10 năm 1945, Pháp đã trao trả hoàn toàn độc lập cho Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam do Hoàng Đế Bảo Đại vào ngày 03 tháng 08 năm 1949.
Pháp cũng trả lại chủ quyền của Hoàng Sa và Trường Sa cho Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam ngày 14 tháng 10 năm 1950.
Ngày 06 tháng 09 năm 1951, tại Hội nghị San Francisco về Hiệp ước Hoà Bình với Nhật Bản, Thủ Tướng kiêm Bộ trưởng Bộ Ngoại Giao Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Trần Văn Hữu tuyên bố cả hai quần đảo Trường Sa và Hoàng Sa đều thuộc lãnh thổ Việt Nam, mà không gặp phải kháng nghị hay phản đối nào từ 51 nước tham dự.
Ngày 26 tháng 10 năm 1955, Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam đã trở thành Chính Phủ Việt Nam Cộng Hòa đầu tiên do Tổng Thống Ngô Đình Diệm lãnh đạo. Tiếp nối Đệ Nhất là Đệ Nhị Việt Nam Cộng Hòa do Tổng Thống Nguyễn Văn Thiệu vào ngày 03 tháng 09 năm 1967.
Hai quần đảo này đều thuộc sở hữu hợp pháp, công khai, hòa bình và liên tục của Việt Nam Cộng Hòa theo đúng luật Quốc Tế.
Cho đến ngày 19 tháng 01 năm 1974 thì Trung Cộng xâm chiếm Hoàng Sa qua một cuộc giao chiến với Hải Quân Việt Nam Cộng Hòa trên biển gây tử thương nhiều người.
Và sau đó, Trung Cộng đã chiếm đóng Trường Sa bằng vũ lực từ ngày 14 tháng 03 năm 1988.
Điều này cho thấy nước Cộng Hòa Nhân Dân Trung Hoa đã xâm lược chiếm đoạt hai quần đảo của chúng tôi bằng vũ lực, trái với công pháp quốc tế.
Hiến Chương Liên Hiệp Quốc trong Chương I, Điều 1 có ghi rõ mục đích của Liên Hiệp Quốc là duy trì hòa bình và an ninh quốc tế, và để đạt được mục đích đó: Tiến hành những biện pháp chung có hiệu quả, nhằm ngăn chặn và loại trừ các mối đe dọa hòa bình, đập tan mọi hành vi xâm lược, phá hoại, điều chỉnh hay giải quyết các tranh chấp và những tình huống có thể dẫn đến chiến tranh bằng các biện pháp hòa bình, phù hợp với các nguyên tắc của công lý và luật pháp quốc tế.
Với tài liệu và thực tế dẫn chứng theo Hiến Chương Liên Hiệp Quốc nêu trên, Cộng Hòa Nhân Dân Trung Hoa đã xâm lược biển đảo Hoàng Sa và Trường Sa của Việt Nam. Họ đã gây chiến tranh chết chóc tại biển Đông và đang đe dọa nền hòa bình, an ninh chung của toàn thế giới.
Nay Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời là kế thừa duy nhất hợp pháp của Việt Nam Cộng Hòa yêu cầu Tòa Án Hình Sự Quốc Tế mở một phiên tòa để buộc Trung Cộng trả lại hai quần đảo Hoàng Sa và Trường Sa cho Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời một cách hòa bình, phù hợp với công pháp quốc tế.
Ước mong quý vị Nguyên Thủ các Quốc Gia yêu chuộng Công Lý và Hòa Bình hổ trợ cho đơn kiện Trung Cộng xâm lăng Việt Nam của Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời được thành công.
Trân trọng kính xin quý vị nhận nơi đây lòng kính mến và tri ân chân thành của Chính Phủ Quốc Gia Việt Nam Lâm Thời và 86 triệu người trong nước cùng với 4 triệu người Việt tỵ nạn CS khắp nơi trên thế giới. Nguyện cầu Thượng Đế, Trời Phật độ trì, ban ơn lành cho tất cả chúng ta. Công lý, hòa bình, lòng vị tha, bác ái sẽ triệt tiêu tà quyền Cộng Sản, chế ngự được bạo tàn, khủng bố và những âm mưu gây chiến tranh hủy diệt nhân loại.
Đồng kính gửi đến:
- Tổng Thống Hoa Kỳ
- Chủ Tịch Đại Hội Đồng Liên Hiệp Quốc
- Tổng Thư Ký Liên Hiệp Quốc
- Chủ Tịch Liên Minh Châu Âu
- Tổng Thư Ký Hội Đồng Liên Minh Châu Âu
- Chủ Tịch Hạ Nghị Viện Hoa Kỳ.
PETITION TO THE ICC
Accusation against Vietnamese Communist crimes
USA February 21st, 2013
Hon. Luis MORENO-Ocampo
Attorney General of the International Criminal Court
Po Box 19 519
2500CM, The Hague (The Netherlands)
Tel. +31 70515 8555
Email: otp.informationdesk @ icc-cpi.int
Dear Judges of the Court:
I, the undersigned, Mr. Dao Minh Quan, am ethnic Vietnamese, a U.S. citizen and symbolically a citizen of the free world. I am acting as Prime Minister of The Provisional National Government of Vietnam by virtue of voting of the people, consisting of three generations, aged from 18 to over 60. This government was formed in exile since October 21, 1990, in the USA. Formal address is:
The Provisional National Government of Vietnam
P.O Box 2807
Anaheim, California 92814- USA
Tel: (760) 523-3011
With all due respects, on behalf of the people whom I represent, I would like to file a petition to The Court requesting an investigation on war crimes such as genocides, torture, repression, terror, massacre done by the Communists of Vietnam and China since Ho Chi Minh started the communist regimes in our fatherland of Vietnam. Under the protection of the law of the international tribunal of the ICC and that of the United States of America, we allege these crimes against all criminals involved throughout the period of 1930's, and continuing to this very day. These criminals must be tried and prosecuted under the provision of the law to the full extent. They must be brought to a public hearing in an open court and the judicial proceeding will be administered by my representing attorneys without the need of my presence.
Again, we allege the crimes against humanity in which genocide was done by the following communist criminals:
1. - Hồ Chí Minh (deceased), former chairman of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. This government eventually became the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
2. - Trường Chinh, aka Đặng xuân Khu (deceased) former president of the National Congress of Democratic Republic of Vietnam
3. - Lê Duẩn (deceased), former General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam
4. - Lê Đức Anh, former president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
5. - Đỗ Mười, former General Secretary of the Communist Party
6. - Lê Khả Phiêu, former General Secretary of the Communist Party
7. - Trần Đức Lương, former president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
8. - Nông Đức Mạnh, former General Secretary of the Communist Party
9. - Nguyễn Phú Trọng, incumbent General Secretary of the Communist Party
10. - Trương Tấn Sang, incumbent president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
11. - Nguyễn Tấn Dũng, incumbent Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
12. - Phùng Quang Thanh, incumbent Defense Minister of the Socialist Republics of Vietnam
13. - Nguyễn Chí Vịnh, Deputy Secretary of Defense of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
14. - Trần Đại Quang, Minister of Public Security of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
15. - Nguyễn Thái Bình, Interior Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
16. - Nguyễn Minh Triết, former president of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
17. - Phan văn Khải, Former prime minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
18. - Hà Hùng Cường, Minister of Justice of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
19. - Nguyễn Sinh Hùng, National Assembly Chairmanof the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
This complaint will be delivered to all defendants.
All defendants have been notified that they have the right to remain silent. All the gestures, actions and speech can be used as evidence to convict them in court.
- The defendants do understand the nature of the charge(s) against them.
- The defendants have the right to discuss to their lawyers.
- The defendants have also been advised of the following:
a- The right to be tried by a jury.
b- The right to cross-examine all the witnesses against them.
c- The right to either present evidence in their favor, to testify for themselves or as they wish to remain silent.
d- The right to a public speedy trial.
e- The right to have legally qualified lawyers to defend them at all stages of the proceedings.
f- The right to confront and to cross-examine all witnesses against them.
g- The right against self-incrimination.
Hồ Chí Minh aka Nguyễn Ái Quốc was merely a “puppet” of Communist China, pretending to be a patriotic figure to the Vietnamese people. He established the communist party to seize power over Viet Nam by imposing the communist doctrine to the infrastructure society. He committed mass murder during “Xô Viết Nghệ Tỉnh” rebellion and during the Land Reform period 1949-1956, killing 173,008 innocent peasants. He closed down Nhân Văn Paper (“Humanities”) whose associates had been eradicated by either imprisonment and/or forced to seek asylum in exile. During the “1968 TET offensive” his troops killed thousands of innocent people. In 1975, his Communist Party violated the 1973 Paris "Peace Treaty" Agreement, leading to the invasion of South Vietnam, and put hundreds of thousands of people into re-education camps without trial. Vietnam Communist Party sold off part of our fatherland and the sea to China.
1. - Hồ Chí Minh is of Chinese origin. His first crime was to pretend to be a Vietnamese. In the years 1930-1931, Hồ Chí Minh suppressed a revolt against wicked rulers called "Xo Viet Nghe Tinh movement." During this period, this slogan was strictly applied and implemented: "Trí, Phú, Địa, Hào phải diệt tân gốc” (People who are classified as intellectuals, the "filthy rich", the landowners, the merchants must be eradicated (uprooted). Communists advocated that they must destroy these 4 social classes if they want to lead the communist movement over Vietnam successfully.
They would kill (execute) people of these categories indiscriminately during this moment in time, everywhere in the country that seemed needed, without hesitation. How they killed people is another issue. Their goal is to scare off the people with death so that they will sustain the dominant control power over the population.
(See document attached.....).
2. - The next crime was the Land Reform from 1949 – 1956 in Northern Vietnam. With a population of about 16 million people, the Land Reform caused a 173,008 innocent civilians killed, according to the statistics in the book "The Economic History of Vietnam 1945-2000", issued by the Institute of Communist Economics recently published in the country. (That means for every 100 people, one must be killed) This is horrible for the society in North Vietnam during that time.
(See document attached ......).
3. - Crimes against civilians/against humanity. The average Vietnamese peasant is very modest, good-natured and they earn their living by hard work. They have also worked extra hard to patiently contribute to the welfare of the Vietnamese communist party all their lives, but suddenly, they were hit with a thunder strike in the head; those who have been working hard on their ancestor's lands as farmers, were labeled as "crooks" plunderers, exploiting other poorer farmers... Even those who are sympathizers, paying sacrifices to the local communist group are also ripped off by the village officials (communist comrades). Once they are labeled as "capitalist", "spies" or "betrayers", they will have no longer been able to make a living. With the information available today, the communist regimes have committed immense crimes against our own people as well as humanity. These crimes still ocur today.
(See document attached......).
4. - Our fine cultural traditions that have lasted for thousands of years now have been ruined by the communist regime because of their greed of money and eagerness for power... In summary, the communists have destroyed our traditional ethic life since the Land reform period!
5. - During the Land Reform period, children are encouraged to tell lies about their parents. They even allowed condemning their parents in the public with "creative sins" before a "village tribunal" also called "people's court"... In the history of Vietnam, people’s ethics were never insane like they were during the Land Reform. To set an example: Trường Chinh, former General Secretary of the Communist Party also condemned his father to death. Husband versus wife, brothers versus sisters, they blamed and accused each other. Neighbors must devise a way to slander, hatefully defame each other. The subject of the “People’s Court” was hand tied, knelt and slumped as a sinner, surrounded by a frenzied crowd. The victim was subjected to all kinds of torture. When he or she responds to torturers they must call them by Sir or Madam, even the torturers are at the age of their children. Vice-versa, torturers must call the victims with obscene names.
Eventually the victim will be executed in a variety of ways such as a full body shot or buried alive leaving the head just above the ground level... Then, the victim was killed with a plough blade pulled by a buffalo splitting the victim’s head. Besides the mob, to create terror and repression, the victim’s relatives were forced to witness the slaughtering scene. Grown up relatives became crazy while kids are crying and fainting. It is a horrible cruelty one can't imagine. This period of communist genocide even worsened as time goes by. Hồ Chí Minh is not a Vietnam- born citizen that is why he permitted such a barbaric way to murder.
(See document attached......).
6. - Before the land reform, the village churches, the village temples…have own their land. Places of worship were built or renovated. Monks and service men were taken care of by the contribution of believers. Spiritual religious activities and charities are villager’s norms. After the land reform, land is confiscated being levied and divided to peasants. Without land, churches and temples in the village have no chance to exist. Religion shrinks as well as the words “charity” and “humanity”.
During the land reform, many innocent people have died unfairly. Either they were killed at the “People Court” or they committed suicide due to inhuman slanders. Blood everywhere; tears dried up because there are no more tears to shed. Many people wished to become a dog or a cat to have an easier life ... Communist Land reforming is a crime against nature, against the universe, against humanity. It turned people into killing one another, even killing the dearest loved ones like husband, wife, siblings...
(See document attached......).
7. - During 1956-1958, some educated intellectual party members such as Tran Dan, Nguyen huu Dang, Le Dat were incarcerated by the Communist Party to 20 year imprisonment for the "crime" of organizing the " Nhân Văn "Humanities" paper" and "Giai Phẩm Periodical"publishing an article demanding freedom of speech. In 1959, communist regime confiscated properties and means of production from private sectors to their state-controlled business hidden under the forms of "public joint venture company" in urban cities and "agricultural cooperative exchange" in rural areas.
(See document attached......).
8. - In 1961, the regime started an attack campaign on religions. Religious leaders are terrorized and sent home. Temples and churches properties and facilities are destroyed or used for non-religious purposes.
(See document attached.....).
9. - During the Vietnam War, before Saigon was seized in 1975, communists killed thousands of South Vietnamese government officials in areas with less government security. During the Tet Offensive of 1968, the communists also buried 5,000 civilians and kidnapped and killed 1,000 people in the city of Huế, as Ho Chi Minh went on national radio and gave an attack order: “This Spring is better than last spring…The final victory belongs to us.” During the “Flaming Summer” of 1972, Viêt Công randomly fired rockets onto a boulevard in Quang Tri province, killing thousands of innocent people while they tried to flee the war zone. In 1974, communist launghed rockets indiscriminately at on elementary school in Cai Lay city, killing hundreds of students, mostly under the age of 10. It must be said that all South Vietnam residents most likely will always run towards the South Vietnamese Army troops for protection.
(See document attached......).
10. - After the communists breached the 1973 Paris Peace Treaty Agreement by using their military forces in taking over the South. Vietnamese Army , civilians, members of the military, and government officials were put in prisons disguised as re-education camps. Prisoners were subjected to forced labor, torture, and mental and physical abuse. As a result they suffered from malnutrition, nervous breakdowns and depression. Thousands died. Furthemore, according to research conducted by academics Jacqueline Desbarats and Karl D. Jackson, at least 65,000 people – a conservative estimate – were executed in these communist prison camps from 1975 to 1983. While the spouses suffered in these camps, their wives and children were forced to leave their homes and move to places where they lived in sewer pipes and under bridges. Meanwhile, sons of these imprisoned men, rather than being able to attend university, were drafted to become communist army soldiers. Daughters turned to prostitution in order to support their families. Furthermore, in Cambodia and along the China-Vietnam border, more than 100,000 children and people with disabilities were killed by the communists.
(See document attached......).
11. - Shortly after seizing the entire country, the communist regime turned Vietnam into a "larger prison" under the name “the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.” The “social reforms” carried out in South Vietnam entailed stealing people’s property, destroying economic development and shattering infrastructure, which caused the country to fall behind and into poverty as it still is today. Bui Tin, a dissident and former colonel in the People’s Army of Vietnam who now lives in Paris, has also condemned the communist regime as inhumane, particularly in its practice of pretending to allow people to cross the sea to confiscate their assets, or to kill them by sinking the boats they were on.
(See document attached.....).
12. - Fearing the cruelty, intimidation and ruthless lethal violence of the communists, many Vietnamese had to flee their homes, property, and families. Some attempted to escape by land, others by sea. Many of these individuals were later found dead, or were beaten, robbed, arrested and tortured. A woman and the 10-year-old daughter were raped by pirates and subsequently sold into prostitution or thrown into the sea to drown. Those who were lucky made it to refugee camps, although many still had difficulty gaining political asylum. Once the funding for these camps ran out, about 10,000 Vietnamese refugees were forced to return to Vietnam. Having lost everything to communists, many of these returnees went on hunger strikes or carried out self-immolation.
(See document attached......).
13. - In mid 1978, the communist Vietnam set out to execute a so called "Re-evaluation campaign" with rhetoric: renovation and re-organization of the economy under their doctrine of communism. They nationalized people’s businesses and industrial companies. They even tried to rip off people's wealth by ordering a nationwide money exchange, that in fact, turned people into poverty and evidently, people had no choice but to flee the communist regime in myriad after all. So many have been lost in the high sea, in the jungles on the way seeking asylum abroad, leaving our native country behind! I would think that you, your Honor, probably have heard all the harrowing aspects of the "boat people". Fortunately enough, The United Nations was aware of this and convened in Geneva on Nov 14, 1978, looking for a solution to the world problem.
14.- On other hand, according to a denouncing letter written by Mr. Trần H and Mr. Hoàng Quý on April 18, 2004 in Virginia, USA; a set up by the Vietnamese communist regime to execute a mass murder of people by hoarding them into schools, pagodas, indiscriminate killing them in a "blood -bath execution style".
15. - The repression of the Vietnam Communists against the Montagnard (Highlanders) ethnic minorities led to the uprisings in the central Highlands in 2001 and 2004, and recently, in mid April 2008. Following these mass demonstration, hundreds of Montagnards were arrested as reported by the missionary Soai Y: "We have received poisonous gifts from the Vietnamese authorities: The death of hundreds of people due to repression and torture. More than 300 people were still held in detention in prisons in the North since 2001 until now. The Communist regime army and police also forces surrounded and attacked the minor ethnics with faith in Christianity in the Central highland part of Vietnam, killing 200.
(See document attached.....).
16.- A high treason felony was committed when the communist party yielded (sold under the table) our fatherland and sea by Phạm văn Đồng, (the then prime minister of Communist Vietnam) to Chinese prime minister Chou Enlai on Sept 14, 1958 . The declaration delineated the extent of Chinese territory and included the Truong Sa. In response, the DRV Prime Minister, Pham Van Dong, sent a formal note to PRC Premier Zhou Enlai stating that "The Government of the Democratic Republic of Viet Nam respects this decision* Also on Decembeer 30, 1999, the Vietnam communist regime secretly and cowardly signed with China the "Treaty on land bordering Vietnam and China.".
* On December 25, 2000, they signed another treaty called " Northern Gulf Demarcation agreement" and the " Agreement on Fishing Co- operation in Northern Gulf" resulting in a loss of 720 square kilometers frontier of Vietnam to China. When a young dissident lawyer, Mr. Lê Chí Quang, wrote an article about this on-going incident, “Beware of the North", they jailed him.
Even when the Vietnamese concerned citizens voiced their opposition to yielding land and sea to communist China, by peaceful demonstration and meetings, the communist (tyrant) regime overwhelmed them with police and armed forces. If they feel anybody could be the" core" to the demonstration, or if they fear for they believe that those people could be a future threat, those people will be eradicated right away by jailing, beating, torture ... against the International Convention of The United Nations that they even agreed and previously signed.
17. - Nowadays, they even engaged in plans to export brides abroad (married to foreigners) and human trafficking, exporting minors to other countries for prostitution. They only care for the bottom line: money and power to dominate the country of Vietnam and disregard the ethical and humane aspect of the people of Vietnam.
Ever since Ho Chi Minh 's intention to implement the communist doctrine over Vietnam in 1930, our country has endured through a calamity , such as crimes, terrors, repressions , torture, famine, massacre, imprisonment in "Re- education" camps (in fact: a forced labor camp) , corruptions, moral and ethical decay etc ...
To the world community, communist crimes have been noticed and emphatically condemned... According to "The black book of Communism" (written by French historian, Mr. Stephane Courtois,) the Communist regime has believed and implemented those horrible crimes as a perfect tool to eradicate any person or group of people for political reasons due to claimed future threats to their party.
On January 25, 2006, Council of Europe passed and adopted Resolution 1481, unanimously agreeing to a need to condemn and expose these crimes of the communist and totalitarian regimes to the world, albeit, these regimes are no longer in existence, but, these past crimes have not yet been brought to justice while some communist regimes still exist; therefore, Vietnamese communists are still a threat to humanity that must be prosecuted.
Since the philosophy of communism and the communist parties appeared in countries around the world, about 100 years ago, there has been hundreds of millions of individuals and groups of people killed for political reasons by communist atrocity. Vietnam, in particular, our people have been decimated by these brutal, inhuman regimes. Once, our farmer President Ngô Đình Diệm, had labeled them as a "monster".
By all accurate proof and evidences described and attached here, within this petition, we would respectfully ask, Your Honor, to re-open a full scale investigation to bring justice, to prosecute those under Hồ Chí Minh leadership, who have been involved with these horrible (massacre) atrocities against our people of Vietnam... Hồ Chí Minh was, in fact, an indigene of China, named Hồ Tập Chương, a spy and a serious crime leader, disguising as a Vietnamese under the name of Hồ Chí Minh. This would require an autopsy and DNA test to reveal the whole truth.
Hồ Chí Minh accomplices have been:
1. - Trường Chinh (deceased)
2. - Lê Duẩn (deceased)
3. - Nguyễn văn Linh (deceased)
4. - Đỗ Mười
5. - Lê Đức Anh
6. - Trần Đức Lương
7. - Lê Khả Phiêu
8. - Nông Đức Mạnh
9. - Nguyễn Phú Trọng
10. - Trương Tấn Sang
11. - Nguyễn Tấn Dũng
12. - Phùng Quang Thanh
13. - Nguyễn Chí Vịnh
14. - Trần Đại Quang
15. - Nguyễn Thái Bình
16. - Nguyễn Minh Triết
17. - Phan Văn Khải
18. – Hà Hùng Cường
19. - Nguyễn Sinh Hùng
These are the aggravated criminals that must be brought to justice and that they must be ordered to pay for the consequences of their crimes, for the world to know and set examples for those tyrannical regimes against humanity.
With all the allegations listed above
We respectfully ask Your Honor and The Court to urgently order these criminals:
1. - To appear in Court to hear allegations against them.
2. - To be fully responsible in paying damages and compensation to those who have been victims of their aggravated crimes such as land confiscation, property nationalization, false imprisonment and loss of family members due to persecution and massacre.
3. - Order them to immediately and unconditionally release from prison all political dissidents.
4. - Order them to pay for all incurring court costs for this law suit.
5. - Judgment becomes effective and executed immediately as of court date.
Your Honor; on behalf of our country of Vietnam and her population throughout the world, please accept our gratitude and appreciation for your concern in this great matter of ours.
Prime Minister of the Provisional National Government of Vietnam
Mr. Đào Minh Quân
(Sign and Seal)
Please note: The following attached specific documentation will include staff members, parents, siblings, children of victims and full exhibits, videos, movies, books.